Rounding out our 6-or-7-part Godzilla retrospective, Andy and Kevin chat for about two hours about the Millennium/Shinsei Godzilla film series (made between 1999-2004) then speculate wildly about the recently-announced 2016 movie. Apologies in advance for a generally poor memory of the plot of Tokyo SOS, and the superfluous interjection of “like”, like, between, like, every, like, other word. I’ll try to cut that out in the future.
- We read verbatim from an article posted on The Good The Bad and Godzilla, so it’d be rude not to link it.
- For the record, DNA computers and cooling lasers are real things, just not like in the movies.
- Godzilla Pachinko footage:
- The opening to Always Sunset on Third Street 2:
- Toho’s Chouseishin series:
- We mentioned this off-topic: