It’s another light news week this week, and another late recap.
- Kicking things off with Godzilla, as I’m sure you’re aware, we got a new poster for The Planet Eater, which hits November 9. That Ghidorah is going to make one weird vinyl figure.
- Makoto Tezka’s crazy musical Legend of the Stardust Brothers is finally getting an English-language release. I wonder if the fact that the 33-year-old cult picture just got a sequel earlier this year had something to do with it.
- The manga comedy Tokusatsu Gagaga, about an office lady who’s a closet otaku for superhero stuff, is getting a J-drama series next year. The manga is great, so hopefully the TV show gets picked up by someone.
- A trailer for the Jinga: Kami no Kiba spinoff from Garo:
- For Magic Knight Rayearth‘s 25th anniversary (feel old yet?) the cast appeared in the mobile game Gothic wa Mahō Otome.
- Speaking of unusual collaborations, the girls of Momoiro Clover Z found themselves in the Drifting Classroom on their new album cover, with art by Kazuo Umezz! I wonder how it compared to that time they all turned into zombies?
- Finally, because why not, a Chinese giant snake movie creatively titled Snake:
Well, time to bounce before spending hours deciding whether or not it’s worth weighing in on this new Netflix Avatar show.